Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Today's Word: Psalm 27:13

Are you praying to GOD for a need? I'm sure we all are. There's just so many things to need or even want as we go on living and sometimes, it's impossible to get or achieve it without the help of the Lord. Whatever we're asking from GOD - financial blessings, help in business or in passing an important exam, physical healing or restoration of a broken relationship - let us trust Him to meet our need even if sometimes, it takes time. I've been asking GOD for something for over three years now and it hasn't come. But Psalm 27:13 touched my heart during one of my devotions and I knew GOD was speaking to my heart. I knew He will answer my prayers while I'm here in this present life. My blessing may take time to come, but for sure, it's coming and I'll just have to continue seeking GOD and believing that He is faithful and He will deliver. 
GOD bless you today. 

(Thank you, flickr.com for this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment