Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Going solo at Big Daddy's

I rarely try out new restaurants without someone to share the fun with. Yesterday, though, I had the urge to eat for the first time at Big Daddy's in SM City Manila even by my lonesome after a medical check-up nearby. This restaurant offers mostly American comfort food like burgers, steaks and buffalo wings. But they also serve a few kinds of pasta 
as well as soup, taco and nachos. 
I ordered:

Angus Burger, P100.
Taco, P85.



Brewed coffee, P75.
                                            
                                                  Inside Big Daddy's at SM City Manila 

 
Is it obvious I was hungry? I demolished everything that was on the table. Haha! The grilled burger patty had a nice, smokey flavor. You might say it's a little bland but it's fine with me as I'd rather go low in salt. The mustard and some ketchup gave the burger more zing and I enjoyed eating my sandwich to the hilt. The taco was delicious! It was meaty, cheesy, full of Mexican flavors and with lots of chopped veggies. I enjoyed this one, too. And then, there was a cup of brewed coffee to end a satisfying lunch. Plus point for Big Daddy's
 for serving coffee! Well, not every restaurant does.
Try Big Daddy's, folks and enjoy great food at reasonable prices and served by friendly crew. They have branches at Ortigas Ave. in Pasig City, SM City Sucat, Kalayaan Ave. in Diliman, Quezon City, Tomas Morato also in Quezon City, and Metrowalk 
also in Pasig City, plus the one I visited 
at the 3rd floor of SM City Manila. 
Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment