Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

The picture-perfect Coffee Project

Good coffee, check! Delicious food, check! Great ambiance, check! Reasonable prices, check! Friendly service, check! Yay! It looks like I've found the perfect coffee place in Quezon City. But don't fret, people from Makati, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Pasay, Taguig and Mandaluyong 'coz there's a store in those areas too! 
I'm referring to Coffee Project, an outdoors-themed haven for caffeine junkies owned by businessman and former politician Manny Villar. The QC branch is housed inside 
Wil Tower in South Triangle. Why do I say it's outdoors-themed? Because 
the whole place looks like a flower garden and bicycles 
can be seen hanging everywhere. If you're an Instagram person, this one would 
be a good venue for your photographs because every 
nook and cranny is just picture-perfect! 
The beautiful, modish and cozy interiors make the cafe conducive to whiling away time while "drowning" one's self in coffee, what else? 
And speaking of coffee, the latte that I had was perfect; 
definitely worth the trip. The food is not to be left behind, though, 
'coz my pasta was heaven in a plate. 
Here's what I had:


Arrabbiata Penne, P180.
I haven't had arrabbiata for years. I've forgotten its taste and didn't really know what to expect. But this dish, simple as it was as there were only tomatoes and no meat, still blew me away for its richness in flavor. And even though there was a lot of cooked fresh tomatoes, the sauce wasn't really sour and a generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese provided balance to the over-all taste.


Belgian Choco Cinnamon, P85.
I love cinnamon bread and this was no exemption, though I wished 
it was softer and less dense. Still, it was perfect to nibble o
while I sipped coffee. 


Cafe Latte, P105.
Surely, one of the most unforgettable cups of coffee that I've had. 
It's clean, crisp and strong, with a taste that lingers. 

Counter

In and around the cafe
Hallway leading to the restroom


Even the restroom is pretty enough for 'tambay mode'


Feel like a fairy under all these flowers that seem to be raining down on you.


Stairs leading to the mezzanine

There's even more flowers upstairs!


Coffee Project at the Ground Floor, Wil Tower, Eugenio Lopez Drive,
South Triangle, Tomas Morato, Quezon City

Check out Coffee Project, guys. There's not much on the menu but you can find good eats whether you need a heavy meal or just want just something light. 
And the coffee, I promise you, is heavenly! 
As I've mentioned, the inside is warm and cozy and perfect when you simply want to linger and "waste away time" and even if you have work to do or lessons to study. 
Find a branch near you and enjoy Coffee Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment