Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Tessie's Grills & Roasters in Tarlac City

I had previously shared about our visit to Monasterio de Tarlac
last New Year's eve where I mentioned that it was both a spiritual and gastronomic trip. Well, this new post much explains the gastronomic part. It was already past lunchtime when we left Monasterio and were understandably hungry. I suggested to my sister that we eat at Tessie's Grills and Roasters that my co-worker had recommended before we left Manila. No objection! Later, I thanked my friend for recommending the place as it is big and perfect for large groups such as ours. Also, the food is good, and they offer plenty of pasalubong items that were perfect for the two balikbayan in our group. My sisters had a grand time food-shopping. 
Anyway, here's what we had for lunch:

Calamares
Pork sisig
Buttered mixed vegetables
Lumpiang sariwa
Sinigang na salmon
Fried hito with veggies and bagoong
Sinigang na baka sa bayabas
Ampalaya with shrimps
Chopsuey
Water with lime
Wine is offered here by the glass

                                                       Inside Tessie's Grills & Roasters



Tessie's Grills & Roasters along MacArthur Highway, Tarlac City

Of all the dishes we ordered, it was only the Lumpiang sariwa that I didn't get to taste. Everything else was good, but I was a little disappointed with the Sinigang na baka sa bayabas because there was no distinct taste of guava. We didn't like the Calamares a lot, too because the batter was soft and we wanted it with a crunch. All the other dishes were good and I especially loved the Fried hito and Ampalaya with shrimps. The ampalaya strips 
were crunchy and fun to eat! 
What else did we love here at Tessie's Grills & Roasters? The prices! We were a big group of 15 persons and our food bill was only P2,600. My eldest daughter, who paid for our lunch, 
couldn't be happier. Hehe..
Check out Tessie's Grills and Roasters when you're in Tarlac City, folks!  
It's a haven of delicious Filipino food - perfect for bringing  
balikbayan friends and relatives.
Happy eating!
.



15 comments:

  1. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely
    happy to read all at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story once again. Thumbs up=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precisely what I was searching for, thanks for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't quite believe that I could always be one of those studying the important guidelines found
    on this blog. My family and I are sincerely thankful for
    your generosity and for giving me the chance to pursue the chosen profession path.
    Appreciate your sharing the important information I got from your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead written articles, Really enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. obviously like your web site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few
    of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling
    issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I'll certainly come again again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I need to know those issues in order to improve my content. Hope you drop by again. God bless.

      Delete
  7. I went over this internet site and I believe you have a lot of great information,
    saved to bookmarks (:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you visit often. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  8. Howdy! I could have sworn I?ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it?s new
    to me. Anyhow, I?m definitely pleased I found it
    and I?ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete