Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Today's Word: Psalm 18:30

Concerns and troubles are an inevitable part of our lives. It's how we address and resolve them that matters. Do you do it your way or GOD's way? Before I was born again, I knew God, yes..I prayed before going to bed, yes..but it didn't occur to me that I could and should pray throughout the day, especially when troubles rose at home, at work, and everywhere else. But since becoming a Christian, this is one of those things that I learned - that I could trust that Jesus is with me everywhere I go and I could actually talk to Him and consult him on just about anything, especially with regard troubles. I learned that I should do things His way, not my way. God knows best, that's for sure, and His way is perfect! If we will let Him lead us and decide for us, we can be sure of success and redemption from any problem we may face in life. Just pray, read God's word and listen as He speaks (He does in many ways!) then do what He says. 
God bless you.

(Thank you, Digital Bible for this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment