Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lovin' a wicked thing

The past two Saturdays brought me and my daughter to one and the same foodie place, only in two different locations. That's how good food is at The Wicked Waffle - you just can't get enough! The other week, we were at the P. Campa branch near Espana Blvd. in Manila just before going to church. Yesterday, we were at the SM Manila after worship service. 
I learned they've opened a branch in Tagaytay. I hope we could visit it too. :) Anyway, we love their waffles and rice toppings. Their spicy tinapa to me is heaven-sent! Smoked fish is a favorite of mine and The Wicked Waffle's is yummy with the plus point of being hot and spicy. Love, love, love! My daughter, on the other hand, loves their beef tapa. 
She ordered the same thing on two occasions. I tried it and loved it too.  
The meat is tender and flavorful, with the right blend of spices. 
Take a look at what we had:

Sirloin Tapa Bowl, P99. 
Spicy Tinapa Bowl, P99. 
Blueberry Cheesecake Waffle Sundae, P200. 
Americano coffee, P50. 
Iced tea that came with our Niner Bowls 


                                               Inside The Wicked Waffle - P. Campa St., Manila







Last Saturday, we were here at SM Manila


We had:

Peppermint Mocha Java, P100 
Blueberry Frappe, P100.  
Berry Banana Split Waffle Sundae, P180.
Sirloin Tapa again for my daughter 
For me, Sausage and Cheese Waffle, P110. 

Interiors




Menu

We so enjoyed waffles here, especially the ones with ice cream. Very sinful indeed for those who like me, are watching their sugar intake. I only ate a little, not even one-fourth. Sob, sob..Their frappes are yummy as well. I especially liked my Peppermint Mocha Java but my daughter didn't, saying it was like drinking toothpaste. Hahaha! Well, she loved her own Blueberry Frappe. There's one thing I did not enjoy eating, though - the sausage in my waffle. it was like longganisa that's not even good. Anyway, The Wicked Waffle offers quite a lot - from rice meals to pasta, to omelettes, apart from their waffles. Also, we loved the ambiance in both the SM Manila and P. Campa stores. The interiors are clean and the decors and colors are chic and vibrant, making it appealing to both the young and the young-at-heart. I would definitely recommend that you visit The Wicked Waffle for breakfast 
that you could have any time of the day. 
Happy eating!

(Note: Both branches are now permanently closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment